By joining the Friends of Mount Carleton Provincial Park you help improve, protect, and assist in the management and stewardship of Mount Carleton Provincial Park by supplementing and enhancing the educational, recreational, research and resource protection activities in the park in a way which links healthy ecosystems with healthy human populations.
A membership is good for the period between March 31st of the year the person joins and April 1st of the following year.
As of November 2009, the Friends of Mount Carleton has been granted charitable status. We can offer tax receipts for all donations over $20.00. Memberships do not qualify for tax receipts.
- Advocacy: Representation of your environmental concerns and management policy issues
- Stewardship: You are helping to protect the Park you enjoy forever, for everyone
- Be Connected: Network with fellow Park enthusiasts, share ideas and exchange solutions to address challenges, and receive ongoing up-to-date Park news
- Demonstrate Leadership: Mentor others and create a stronger network of Friends
- Make an Impact: Effective guidance to government and the next generation in areas of biodiversity, and ecological health
- Foster Collaboration: Create strategic partnerships and relationships with like-minded organizations and individuals
- Stretch the Mind: Learn and participate in quality workshops and lectures